The office space sector is a dynamic environment. It is inextricably linked to the micro and macro-economic factors which significantly influence the supply and demand mechanisms that impact yields, returns on investment and corporate occupation costs.
Property Terminus has developed a team of professionals from varied academic backgrounds to offer a service level, which is cognizant of the changing needs of business community, and the impact real estate has on shareholder value.
We work with companies large and small, advising businesses on everything from an office space for 10 team members, to global real estate portfolios supporting tens of thousands of employees, with lease and purchase negotiations of any size throughout.
Our Office Space Leasing department is structured to meet the diverse needs of real estate developers, landlords and occupiers. The core competencies of the department is in the creation, implementation and control of marketing strategies for new office space products. It servers as advisor and offers transaction services to real estate occupiers looking for office space premises.
Property Terminus is renowned for excellence in tenant representation. Our tried and tested tenant representation process allows us to consistently achieve long-term cost effective solutions for occupiers in the office market. Our process relies on gaining a detailed understanding of the tenant’s business needs, identifying a shortlist of potential properties, and ultimately negotiating with one or more suitable properties. For each property we are able to provide full qualitative and financial analysis to ensure that the tenant has all relevant information to make well-informed decisions.
Our team acts solely on behalf of the tenant and their interests to determine and implement the most cost-optimal, business-need driven real estate solutions.
- Location analysis
- Space planning
- Relocation, expansion & consolidation
- Site selection & feasibility
- Financial analysis
- Negotiation strategies & negotiations
- Lease renegotiations / restructuring
- Due-diligence co-ordination
Valuation Advisory is a core element of our consultancy capability. Our comprehensive experience in valuing all types of land and property in a wide range of locations, equips us to provide high quality advice in the context of India’s unique land ownership system.
Research and Analysis
Research & Analysis measures and evaluates current and projected economic and market conditions impacting real estate, thereby enabling clients to manage their risks and take advantage of future opportunities.
In an emerging market like India, reliable property market information is not readily available. Property Terminus is committed to the collection of high quality data and assembly of detailed statistics for the major Asia Pacific markets on a regular basis. This commitment to quality research provides a strong foundation for all of our consultancy services.
- demographic and economic analysis
- property market surveys
- location analysis
Agency and Brokerage Services
Property Terminus is the leader in providing property owners and investors with comprehensive sale, leasing and marketing services for a full range of income-producing properties, including office and industrial buildings. We represent clients seeking to occupy space, identify properties that meet their specific needs and negotiating the purchase or lease agreements on their behalf.
Landlord Advisory / Representation
- An estimate of your building’s projected lease rates and assessment of current vacancies.
- Understanding how subleasing activity and shadow space can affect your direct vacancy rates and time on market.
- An opinion of value based on past comparable sales and projected capitalization rate trends.
- Definition of a “competitive set” of buildings most like yours to improve reporting and spur marketing differentiation.
- Analysis of market activity and growth (gross absorption and net absorption) and the impact of new construction or infrastructure development.
- Mapping services to understand economic drivers, population shifts and virtually any data with corresponding location information.
Property Sales and Acquisitions
We distinguish our property marketing services from other firms in two ways:
- We segment your prospects to make the best possible use of marketing resources
- We have a system to drive prospects through a “transaction filter,” taking them from basic awareness of your property through the contract stage.